Retread Guard Dogs.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I got my procomp wheels yeserday. I was gonna go with general grabber at's but figured 700 bucks was alot to spend just on winter tires. Anybody run the retread guard dogs from treadwright? How do they wear and hows the road noise? Im mainly using them in the winter but if I like them enough I might run them all year. So how are they?

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Rhamill has a set on the way, he'd be the one to talk to. I know if I could get my hands on a set i'd run em.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
It's going to be a little while before I order mine, probably 2 months or so. No questions asked I am getting them though, the warranty and the tread is killer, good customer service at Treadwright too, no middle eastern guys named Jim and Bob.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Snap pictures of the box on your doorstep, then you opening the box (if they come in a box), and I want to see a million angles of the tires, close ups of the tread, then pictures of your truck, then pictures of them on your truck, then box them up and ship them right the hell to me.

That is all.