Rear window vinyl opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I did some photoshop tonight for the decals I wanna put in my rear window. Let me know what you think of it and if anyone can make them, then it would be greatly appreciated! Im wanting to limo tint the inside and put the white on the outside as separate decals. Figured that would be the easiest way and would look good. It is a 3 way split window so it would have the window bars running down but I edited them out. They would be repainted black to clean it up and match the window better.

You must be registered for see images attach

This one doesnt have the stars due to the bars dividing up the window. But just to see how it would look...

I did it with stars. I can get my hands on a solid window dirt cheap and might switch it out but Im not entirely sure yet. All opinions welcome!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I say go for it. If you want something really neat, there's a few car wrap companies out there that specialize in doing window wraps. The wraps have thousands of tiny holes that you can only see if you're right up close to the car. But if you're looking through it you can see though.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Yeah Ive looked into that and most of them want an arm and a leg for a custom job like that. Im just looking into tinting the inside windows and putting the decals on the outside. I think it would just be easier, cheaper, and if something gets screwed up later down the road, easy to fix.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO I wouldn't have them that big but it would be cool either way. Also HOLY drop hitch:lol: ok back on track..............

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
IMO I wouldn't have them that big but it would be cool either way. Also HOLY drop hitch:lol: ok back on track..............

haha The drop hitch looks ALOT lower than it really is cause the driveway drops off alot there. It is a pretty big drop hitch but I need it. And it came with the truck.

This pic gives a better shot on level ground haha