Rear view mirror kit, interior pieces - Canadian seller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nathaniel2g

Rusty Islander
Reaction score
Just parted out a 2000 GMC 2500 (GMT800). Factory dual line mirror, factory roof harness, factory temp sensor and pigtails. Factory harness goes right down to the factory connectors and has all the plugs for the roof console still attached. I will cut to approximately 12" pigtail if requested. I can also sell the roof console with it if desired. Parts will come clean and well packaged, all undamaged. All tested before removal.

Asking 60CAD for mirror kit. 120CAD with roof console. Both shipped with Canada, pay difference to ship to US. Will ship anywhere.

PM if you require pictures. Interior is charcoal color. I also have a full charcoal color interior for a GMT800 truck, if anyone needs parts for one. Seats are in great shape, dash is excellent, nothing cracked, full radio, dash controls and wiring harnesses. Will sell cheap if buyer covers shipping, just make an offer.