Rear tire not strait, camber wacked out..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phr0stByte

Reaction score
I look at my rear tires on my 1994 k1500 i purchased recently, and the rear passenger wheel sits out a little bit at the bottom. From what ive read there is not camber adjustment for the rear tires, is this correct? If so, does this mean i need a new axle? Or is there a way to adjust?

Phr0stByte

Reaction score
Apologies for multiple posts in this section. I have a 1994 k1500 i recently purchased. The brake (i believe its the rear passenger one, but not positive yet) locks up and makes the entire truck shake horribly for a few feet, until it releases im guessing. They work fine while im riding around, but if i use my e-brake it will lock up for a moment and put drag on my truck until i reach a certain speed or sometimes ill park and when i go back to my truck and take off it will shake the truck for a moment. Any input would be helpful, thank you.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Pics? I added negative camber and toe in to my Camaro's stick axle with a rosebud. But it's not enough to really see just looking at it.

Phr0stByte

Reaction score
Pics? I added negative camber and toe in to my Camaro's stick axle with a rosebud. But it's not enough to really see just looking at it.
I posted pics. Its not terrible, and is a little difficult to see in the pics, but its there for sure. Top of the tire needs to come out or the bottom needs to go in, or i need to replace the axle hopefully not the last option.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yikes, you’re correct, camber is not adjustable but there also shouldn’t be any in the rear.

Your weird shake and brake issues could be related to the camber. I’d pull that wheel off and get a good look at everything. I’m guessing bad bearing, and if it’s that bad probably a bad axle shaft.