Rear 4x6 speaker install help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey yall, got new polk 4x6 speakers and im going to install them tonight, i have all the tools and know-how but i was wondering if there is a thread anywhere on how to pull all the panels out right without breaking the clips, and just to see what other people have done, thanks! jason

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What interior do you have? W/T models just pull out on the top of the speaker grill and then up.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have the fully loaded silverado, there up on the pillars. i know you havve to basically take the whole back apart, like taking the seats out as well as all of the panels.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Here you go.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys are awesome I appreciate the help. And I'm just doing rear. The front I've allready upgraded to alpines. I'll make a thread tonight as I do it to show you guys. I've already got a pioneer h/u as well, but I blew the left rear speaker so I'm going to put some decent ones in. And yea no worries I'm at work where I have a heated shop to do it all. I should be getting started within the next hour or two here. Thanks again!

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Didn't get to many pics but I got them both done in an hour and a half. There nice. I would recommend these. I was wrong. Not Polk audio but these are Pyle audio ones. Love em

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk