Rcx lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm contemplating one. I've got 285's and really need a little room. I like the way it drives with 3.73's and 285's so I don't see going larger or regearing this old truck but you never know. I've sorted through quite a few pics on the site and there is quite few but not many that say the lift or tire size together.

Ideas?, thoughts?, pics of what ya got? 4/6 inch, tire size? I'm trying to get an idea of what it would look like

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm contemplating one. I've got 285's and really need a little room. I like the way it drives with 3.73's and 285's so I don't see going larger or regearing this old truck but you never know. I've sorted through quite a few pics on the site and there is quite few but not many that say the lift or tire size together.

Ideas?, thoughts?, pics of what ya got? 4/6 inch, tire size? I'm trying to get an idea of what it would look like

Take a look at my build thread. I’ve got both listed.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pretty much what I was looking for, and very nice truck BTW!
You must be registered for see images attach