RCX 6” issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Recently installed the RCX 6” lift and the crush sleeve that goes into the frame for the upper arm drop bracket sticks out on both sides of the frame( driver and passenger side). I’ve torqued it down and it has a bunch of movement since the washers aren’t sitting flush with the frame. Am I supposed to grind down the crush sleeve?

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Recently installed the RCX 6” lift and the crush sleeve that goes into the frame for the upper arm drop bracket sticks out on both sides of the frame( driver and passenger side). I’ve torqued it down and it has a bunch of movement since the washers aren’t sitting flush with the frame. Am I supposed to grind down the crush sleeve?

Those would technically be an anti-crush sleeve. As you always seem to forget, maybe you forgot to put them in there the first time and collapsed the frame rails. Did you forget?

_nickjoseph

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those would technically be an anti-crush sleeve. As you always seem to forget, maybe you forgot to put them in there the first time and collapsed the frame rails. Did you forget?
No I’ve always had them in. They’re too long for the frame rail