Rausch Creek Trip 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
Well I just got back from a trail ride and event we planned out and it was Awesome . Wheeled with a lot of 355 guys from 355nation.com and i must say great group to go with . everyone was a pleasure to wheel with good attitudes and such . even for the newbie wheelers that took their time . got some good footage of my yukon in action as well . I didn't get to test the snorkel like i thought , the only place I seen fit was lake christy and after watching youtube videos about a deuce and 1/2 with 60 inch tires get burried to the doors I thought NO lol . how ever Ill update this with pics and videos from the trip . my yukon really surprised me with how it performed even some of the jeep guys couldn't believe how well this big of rig was handling on the trails . Mosltly blue and green with some red mixed in , we did hit one black trail but ended up getting halfway through that before we couldn't make it any father .
MORE PICS COMING SOON later tonite or tomorrow

YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE RUN VVVVVVV

http://youtu.be/xd74WhDe54k

You must be registered for see images attach

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Hells yeah buddy, looks like a hell of a time. Hows that plastidip hold up to the brush/tree branches?

And what is that yellow dent puller looking thing stuck to the side of that black rig @ like 3:38?

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
The dip actually held up really well to the abuse , I do have 1 tear in it however after i washed all the mud off I think it came from a tree i ended up leaning on in one of the trails , but IMO it would have scratched paint anyways . fixing that will be a breeze with a left over can of dip. the yellow thing is a camera holder

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
The dip actually held up really well to the abuse , I do have 1 tear in it however after i washed all the mud off I think it came from a tree i ended up leaning on in one of the trails , but IMO it would have scratched paint anyways . fixing that will be a breeze with a left over can of dip. the yellow thing is a camera holder

Easy to cover up the tears/scratches eh? That's good.. gonna dip the 97 I think once the weather gets a little better. Won't see too many trails, going to try to keep this truck in one piece, lol.

Figured it was a camera holder after, just couldn't quite tell.