Random cylinder msifire!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have no idea, i havent touched it since he looked at it. I've decided not to mess with it till it starts giving me fits again, like i said i can live with the SES light.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have found great deals on vortec heads rebuilt with bigger valves and stock on craigslist. they usually range from 150-600 bucks on there. but thats my area.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Jus to be clear, i'm not buying heads unless i have to lol. If it comes to the point i have to pull a head and have it checked, i will weigh my options then, but as for now its running good. "If it aint broke, dont fix it!"

97c1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Even though it says random misfire a scan tool which will let you see data will let you see the cylinder that is misfiring also check cmp offset should be zero +/- 3 max
also when does it misfire and do you feel it misfire
Let me know what you find

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I quit messing with it, ses light is always on and i dont notice the misfire. I just deal with it and drive it 120 miles round trip per day. Runs good, not like my 95, but that is a totaly different animal all together!!