Random cylinder msifire!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seems a lot of people chase mysterious problems with these vortecs, they're just so damn sensitive. Like mines running good right now, but will it stay that way?, probably not, and iv'e replaced a bunch of parts. But it also seems like throwing parts at these newer trucks just wastes money.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fixed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traded it in for an 07.
You must be registered for see images attach

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice 900, what did you end up getting on trade with the 96.

isenegger

Reaction score
i have the p0300 as well. my truck is a 97 5.0L with 175k mi. the truck idles perfect. runs wot good. under a load it misses. it started out very mild now it is starting to buck and pop. when i floor it, it runs well. i havent started changing anything yet. the truck has a 5/7 drop and im a big guy so it is kinda hard to change the fuel filter to start there. oh and there is a little big of water/coolant around the thermostat housing and by the drivers front valve cover. nothing in the oil yet. i had to change the intake gasket on my 99 obs but it never leaked on the outside only into the oil.