Questions about superlift 4" suspension kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoytarchery

Reaction score
All right I got my 88 k2500 just about done, but I encountered an error with the instruction manual with the kit. They say to flip the sway bar, so I took it off, cleaned it and bolted it back on upside down. All was well until I was about to bolt up the tie rods. I got the new links for the sway bar since the kit didn't come with them, and it occurred to me that maybe that won't work? My question summed up, does the sway bar sit above the tie rod or below it? I think the stock links are goingn to be too long to have it riding under the tie rod?

Also, can I fit 35's with a 4" suspension lift? Everyone seems to have a different answer.

CodeRed26

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
All right I got my 88 k2500 just about done, but I encountered an error with the instruction manual with the kit. They say to flip the sway bar, so I took it off, cleaned it and bolted it back on upside down. All was well until I was about to bolt up the tie rods. I got the new links for the sway bar since the kit didn't come with them, and it occurred to me that maybe that won't work? My question summed up, does the sway bar sit above the tie rod or below it? I think the stock links are goingn to be too long to have it riding under the tie rod?

Also, can I fit 35's with a 4" suspension lift? Everyone seems to have a different answer.
buddy of mine did a 6in RCX called for sway bar to be flipped pretty sure it went over the tie rods and he had to make extended link kits(just welded an inch or so extra to the sleeve and used ready rod red neck but worked. other buddy has the 4" RCD and it can definatly fit 35s hell I fit them with a 3" body lift