Project:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Laid GP

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I originally had my switch speed on the car wired up to SMC valves. Now it's been 3 years since I got it but I am pretty sure mine had a harness for non accuair valves that did not have to be cut.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
Finally had some mounts made for my old caps. I had to massage the inner lip of the caps but these things aren't going anywhere

You must be registered for see images attach

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
finally decided to do blue leds in my gauges and ac controls and put a blue piece of 1/8" acrylic overlay on my ac control lcd screen. It ties pretty well since the radio and my air gauges are blue as well

You must be registered for see images attach
LEDs by CoreyFloyd08, on Flickr

04silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love this truck man. It's just enough. I swapped my gauge cluster lights for LEDs but it has been causing the little tracers or the circuit board to burn up. Just keep an eye on it. I actually just clipped the wire to the harness for now until I figure it out. I actually saw a small puff of smoke the last time went out.