pro comp 6in k2500 lift help needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_six

Reaction score
hello I bought a used 6in pro comp lift for a 1998 k2500 8 lug and I think it is missing some parts . does any one have pics of the kit so I can see if I have every thing. I have the install doc printed off from there web site but it is not the best to go but it doesnt show real pics of the lift just some drawings.
Thanks

the_six

Reaction score
ok the 2 brackets under the control arm brackets I see the one on the left in the instal guide but the one on the right I dont see. I dont have those brackets at all do I need both or is it a one or other part? and the bar on bottom left that looks like it has an eyelet on both ends to the left of the u bolts I dont have that part and do not see it in the install guide.

the_six

Reaction score
There are 3 kits and it shows same pic for all 3 of them. And the instructions doesn't show tje bracket on the right or tje bar at all. If I can find some one with the kit to measure the bracket I can just make it.