Prerunner Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGriffin49

Reaction score
To me it seems like the 1500 is a scam. I saw it and the add doesnt even look reliable. The n-fab is the only big name iv found that still makes em but personally i just dont like the look of theirs. I think i might try to contact off road warehouse about theirs. If you buy their bar you can get the hella 700 lights from them for an additional 69. I may be wrong but i think thats a good price since the bar is 164

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the procomp pre runner bar and I got it for 150 back in 09 and it took me a month to find someone that had it in stock... I think I got the last one... Ud probly be better off finding someone to build u one from scratch... If u need detailed pics of it for building one let me know

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
To me it seems like the 1500 is a scam. I saw it and the add doesnt even look reliable. The n-fab is the only big name iv found that still makes em but personally i just dont like the look of theirs. I think i might try to contact off road warehouse about theirs. If you buy their bar you can get the hella 700 lights from them for an additional 69. I may be wrong but i think thats a good price since the bar is 164

Thanks for the idea of ORW. It looks pretty decent. I don't do any serious off roading, so it looks like it will work fine for me. After I get back from my trip next month, I'm going to order one. Hopefully they won't stop making it by then!

TGriffin49

Reaction score
Thanks for the idea of ORW. It looks pretty decent. I don't do any serious off roading, so it looks like it will work fine for me. After I get back from my trip next month, I'm going to order one. Hopefully they won't stop making it by then!

That sounds good! Let us know how it works out when ya do

joshuaberman

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just an FYI on the $1500 price ya'll keep seeing on Ebay (BTW, you can message the seller). It's high because it's out of stock, instead of removing the listing they put the price high so no one bids on it. When they get more in stock it will be normal retail price again. I know because I contacted the seller about the price and that's what was relayed to me.

Here's the exchange:

Dear jeepro-usa,

Your ad states the price as $1499. That can't possibly be correct??

- joshuaberman

Response:

Dear joshuaberman,
Hi
The item is temporary out of stock, we are expect to get it in 2-4 weeks.
The price will go back to normal at that time.

Thanks

Melody

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
crank t bars/ block, then 2 or 3 in BL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member