pre formed rubber mat and gage bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slamhawk256

Reaction score
i would like to know where i can find a preformed rubber mat to replace the carpet in my 90 silverado. also can anyone tell me what the led bulb replacement for gage lights is

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LMC truck... Mines is waiting to go in when we get some descent weather.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I know someone that bought the LMC rubber mat and he said it sucks. At one point I think I recall he even tried to give it to me for free. Dunno if he's a member here but he's over on FSC. Your results may vary, depending on your expectations. It's not like the OEM one used in the work truck style interior. Pretty expensive for a sketchy product.

Richard

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Oh, and the gauge bulbs are small wedge base, like a 194, 168, etc. and for 88-91 they simply push into sockets inside the cluster; the sockets are soldered directly to the circuit board. Not like 92-up where the bulbs are twist-in style. Takes some disassembly to get to 88-91 bulbs; basically the whole cluster comes apart, gauges pop out, etc.

Richard

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know someone that bought the LMC rubber mat and he said it sucks. At one point I think I recall he even tried to give it to me for free. Dunno if he's a member here but he's over on FSC. Your results may vary, depending on your expectations. It's not like the OEM one used in the work truck style interior. Pretty expensive for a sketchy product.

Richard

My LMC mat is a lot nicer than the original... Maybe they've changed them :shrug:

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk