Potential new project opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What....

Autocross with a pickup? Talk about using the wrong tool for a job....that's like building a Honda Civic into a off roader. I mean, yes it can be done. You can raise a Civic and put big tires tires on it; BUT the base car you're starting with is incredibly inferior and will never be as good as starting with a Jeep or Truck.... The same is true with using a pickup for autocross racing...

Not trying to offend.....just sayin...

You must be registered for see images attach

Not a GMT400, but this is what I was getting at. Plus, you can help people move or get their X-mas tree.

^ this. With the proper setup a pick up can hang on the autocross or road course with anything you want to put it up against. Is it what it's built for, no. Can it do it, an do it well, hell yes....

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys im talking to him tom about a deal.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
What....

Autocross with a pickup? Talk about using the wrong tool for a job....that's like building a Honda Civic into a off roader. I mean, yes it can be done. You can raise a Civic and put big tires tires on it; BUT the base car you're starting with is incredibly inferior and will never be as good as starting with a Jeep or Truck.... The same is true with using a pickup for autocross racing...

Not trying to offend.....just sayin...

There are plenty of trucks that are used for autocross. There is no difference between making a full framed v8 camaro into a pro-touring car and making a full framed v8 truck into a pro-touring car.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are plenty of trucks that are used for autocross. There is no difference between making a full framed v8 camaro into a pro-touring car and making a full framed v8 truck into a pro-touring car.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

:word: Espically the 67-72's with the trailing arm rear suspension. I'm converting my 78 to that someday I hope.....

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
If you buy this truck, I'd be interested in the tan center seat belt/buckle. :lol: