Post your other projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I learned how to work on cars when my dad gave me a Spitfire just like that one when I was 14.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nash P/U?

You must be registered for see images attach

...and a Mark I Spit. You can tell by the tailights & the chrome trim on top of the fenders & 1/4's. Best looking of all the Spitfires, IMO, but they originally came with a non-synchro 1st gear. PITA to drive with spirit!

That's an MGA. Positive ground electrical system. Designed by 'Lucas', the "God of Darkness"! The same guy that designed the electrical systems in the Brit. WWII subs. Now THAT's scary! You'll know what I'm talking about if you've ever worked on one or owned one! If I was to ever own a Brit sportscar, it'b be an MG, but I prefer the 'B's. Even still, you gotta like to tinker if you own one. If it's not one thing, it's another! But the 'B's are the most reliable out of the bunch. And it'd have to be a pre-rubber-baby-buggy-bumper one.

That RPU is very nice.

Cool stuff.

Hudson pick up ...and yea my dad tells me stories about how he blew fuse after fuse because he forgot it was a positive ground once he relized that then it was golden... only thing that no one really cared for about the mg was the fact it was ball less....kinda like stewart littles car lol

logikfive

Reaction score
Got bored/tired of my '98 Z71, sold my '99 Durango and upgraded to an '01 Ram 5.9L CTD. and she loves to work :D

Z71 is still kickin', but I don't plan to do anything more with it other than driving it.

Done quite a bit to it since I got it, quick list:

Edge Juice W/ Attitude CTS
5" MBRP turbo back stainless steel exhaust system
ATS billet steel flex plate
2.5" Hellbent Steel levelling kit
315/75/16 Nitto Mud Grapplers
Switchback LED front corner lights (w/ appropriate flasher to make them not hyperflash)
LED tail lights w/ Switchback LED reverse lights (I have them set to strobe amber if I ever need the added safety of flashing lights)
LED third brake light w/ LED cargo lights
LED license plate lights
LED Fire & Ice tailgate bar
Full interior LED's
Sport headlight conversion w/ 55W 8000k HID's
35W 3000k HID fog lights
Hella 500 offroad lights converted to 55W 8000k HID
99-01 Sport grille (Still have to paint, but that'll be summer)

logikfive

Reaction score
I am an aircraft mechanic, but no, the company I work for was paid to pick up the wreckage of that cropduster.