Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also guys after I put the spindles on I wanna throw 33s but I don't wanna look stuffed some trucks look great with this setup ill just have to see on mine but anyhow is summit the cheapest place to get like a 2" body lift for our trucks?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Also guys after I put the spindles on I wanna throw 33s but I don't wanna look stuffed some trucks look great with this setup ill just have to see on mine but anyhow is summit the cheapest place to get like a 2" body lift for our trucks?

Most likely. Unless you find a good deal on CL...

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
After mine gets out of the shop, I will go find a NEW spot and take some pics for this thread!

I just washed mine today for the first time since November!!! Ill try to take some pics tomorrow!!! I forgot it looked so good! Lol and I really need to get some dents popped out and needs to be hit with a claybar!!!

zigsz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

It probably won't come with bumper brackets though so keep that in mind...

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I just washed mine today for the first time since November!!! Ill try to take some pics tomorrow!!! I forgot it looked so good! Lol and I really need to get some dents popped out and needs to be hit with a claybar!!!

Then you BETTER go out and ***** it up!!! :lol:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score

If you body lift it along with a spindle lift, do the rear shackle-hanger flip while the bed is off. It will make adjusting the rear lift up or down via shackle length extremely easy, so you can stay away from using blocks, which increase axle roll.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Does any one have a pic with spindles and a 2" bl with 285s...or roughly a 6" on 285s

Sent from a wannabe ipad

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've seen 4+3 and I also want to see the 4+2 of anyone has it thanks guys

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben1975