Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Would a 32" tire fit with 3" of lift. now im not talking about a 32 that measures out at 31 this is a true measure of 32. also for the majority of people running 33's has anyone measured them to see how close to 33 they were?

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Alright guys. Finally got some pics...
Rough Country 2" lift on 235/75r15 tires:
You must be registered for see images attach

Looks great scott but i wish you would have pulled the trigger on the 31"s. I forget who it was that told you they wouldn't fit, but they are asshats.

Here's mine on 31"x10.5" cheapo A/Ts. I have a new set now. Closer to street tires but same size.
You must be registered for see images

My entire suspension is 100% stock, no BL or anything. And there is stil roughly 2" of space between the tire and fenders, and zero rubbing even at full lock.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I know. When these ties ware out, I'll be going 31x10.5r15 Treadwright Wardens

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Looks great scott but i wish you would have pulled the trigger on the 31"s. I forget who it was that told you they wouldn't fit, but they are asshats.

Here's mine on 31"x10.5" cheapo A/Ts. I have a new set now. Closer to street tires but same size.

My entire suspension is 100% stock, no BL or anything. And there is stil roughly 2" of space between the tire and fenders, and zero rubbing even at full lock.

It also depends on alot of variables, as our C1500s when new, weren't all the same height, some tire companies rate their tires correctly, others overrate them, others underrate them, section width is different than tread width and some companies rate their's with section width while others use tread width. Also, tread width can either be width of entire treaded area, or just width of tread that's on the tread belts which would be underrated width, especially with corner lugs.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
I have a set of coil spacers for c1500-3500 if anyone wants them. They are 3" spacers. Brand new just decided not to go that route

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
You could always replace it with a 4x4 valance

Tow hooks could come factory on a 2wd and no tow hooks could come factory on a 4x4.

So u mean tow hook valance LOL

Here is a pic of my truck without one

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Tow hooks could come factory on a 2wd and no tow hooks could come factory on a 4x4.
So u mean tow hook valance LOL
Here is a pic of my truck without one

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've been running with no-valance for a couple years. I think your truck would look a little cleaner with it on. :shrug:

The kids in this video are retarded, sounds like a bunch of little girls in the backseat. 4WD didn't make it, your 2WD would be going backwards down that hill
Hate to say it

Blue 04 Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1996 C2500 8-lug ECLB
Current setup:
3" Front coils
Upper Control Arms for lift coils
2" AAL and 1.5" Blocks
Fabtech shocks
35" BFG All-Terrains
16.5 x 9.75 Black "D's"

This spring adding:
Fabtech 4.5" Spindle Lift
Replace rear blocks with 2.5 - 3" Blocks if needed
3" Body Lift

Joe

Where did you get the 3'' lift coils for a 2500? I've looked but only ever found them for a 1500