Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
That would be correct!

Looks perfect on your truck. Now i want a rclb even more. Great. Lol

Not really my cup of tea, long boxes look kind of goofy to me on these body styles and square bodies but they look good on rounded 70's trucks. They just don't look proportionate on this square of a body IMO. :shrug: other then that the truck looks good!

Reaction score
Not really my cup of tea, long boxes look kind of goofy to me on these body styles and square bodies but they look good on rounded 70's trucks. They just don't look proportionate on this square of a body IMO. :shrug: other then that the truck looks good!

To each there own! Haha Thanks for the feedback, always good to hear from all sides of the spectrum! Much appreciated. :waytogo:

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
To each there own! Haha Thanks for the feedback, always good to hear from all sides of the spectrum! Much appreciated. :waytogo:

Ha ha thanks man, I'm not trying to step on any ones tows ha ha, your truck is still sexy non the less! I was worried some one might take that the wrong way! :cheers:

Reaction score
Ha ha thanks man, I'm not trying to step on any ones tows ha ha, your truck is still sexy non the less! I was worried some one might take that the wrong way! :cheers:

No worries! I appreciate everyones rides because I know first hand the love and care that we put into our trucks!

Sent from my 5.7 powered Droid

bowtie freak

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• 97 chevrolet3.jpg
    97 chevrolet3.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 135