Porter Cable 18V Lithium Impact/Driver Kit & Sawzall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just bought the Impact Driver and Drill kit from Lowes and got the sawzall free all for $200. I know PC is not the best, but my dads PC Drill I got him a few years back has put in thousands of deck screws with no issues at all and I can't wait to use my kit to put up new steps on out porch, work on my truck, and do house repairs in the house I will be in next semester for school.

The batteries are 1.3mA and the tools seem to be well made and feel good.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats a pretty good deal for the impact driver, drill and saw for that price, i dont think you can buy any of those separately for that price from dewalt

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No way, now I am sure these are not as good and if I was doing more then little projects, home stuff, or working on the truck I would have gone Bosch.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I got that set the sawzall is decent and the impacts ok drill is **** and the first flashlight broke after 3 days. after going through 3 lights I gave up. Id take it back and get a ryobi set from home depot for about the same price. They have more power and are built better.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got that robi kit. Has saw, drill, and bit for about 99$. I am happy. I need me a rechargeable sawzall, I have makita corded right now.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took this kit back since I found an ever better kit for the same price. Porter cable 4 piece lithium kit. Has a big 2.6ah battery and a regular 1.3ah, instead of two 1.3's and has a light along with the drill, impact driver, and sawzall.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
I borrowed the dewalt drill/driver and impact kit from home home depot it ran about $200 and was awesome. This was their new MAX lithium series I had the 12v version and both tools were light and had tons of power for the size and battery power. I had an old craftsman 19.5v set and those 12vMAX tools blew it out of the water in every aspect. You can pick up the 20vMAX kit online for around $200 and I can only imagine it being a straight beast after using the 12v version. I plan on ordering one to keep before too long lol.