Police Injectors/Spider Assembly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97ChevyZ71

Reaction score
I got a 97 vortec and i will be replacing the intake gaskets and i want to get the police injectors, if not im just gonna clean the injectors and the spider assembly and replace the all the o rings. I just to make sure im not gonna screw anything up when i do. Any tips and tricks would be appriecated.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Police injectors? Injector spacers? Who have you been talking to about Vortec engines? :gr_grin:

You don't clean the original poppet valve setup; waste of time. They're junk. Replace with the MFI conversion and you're done.

Richard

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Police injectors? Injector spacers? Who have you been talking to about Vortec engines? :gr_grin:

You don't clean the original poppet valve setup; waste of time. They're junk. Replace with the MFI conversion and you're done.

Richard

X2 only time ive heard of police injectors or injector spacers are on a 350 TBI

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

jarede525

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldn't try to take that old injector out just to clean it. I broke a bunch of the old clips they use to keep them in the holes because they were so old.

Just replace it with the MPFI spider. It's not too expensive on amazon. I did and haven't had any problems with it since. (had a leaky injector)