pictures and thread of york mounted on a 5.7 vortex engine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i want to put a york on my tahoe and its got the 5.7 vortec engine in it.its a 99 can someone help me out with some pictures or a thread on how they did theres so i can get a idea on how to do it please thanks guys

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is the one I made for a friends truck.
You must be registered for see images attach

Before we cleaned everything up.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is the one I made for a friends truck.

Before we cleaned everything up.

Look's good man!

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man that was really helpful.sweet now i have a point to start with.i really appreciate it guys

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
found a york today at the junkyard on a old maverick but that damn thing was a ***** to get off so i ended up leaving it.the mounting bolts are on the bottom and there was a hole bunch of **** that had to be moved to get to it.and with limited tools i couldnt do it.god that sucks.it was the only one there also.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
o anyother thing.how many wires are supposed to be coming off it? i only saw one black wire i think it was or maybe white.im guessing that was the power and its self grounding?

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
and what belt did you use with the one you posted above? id like to only use one belt if thats possible but i saw that the pulley had two slots for belts and they were kinda skinny

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
o anyother thing.how many wires are supposed to be coming off it? i only saw one black wire i think it was or maybe white.im guessing that was the power and its self grounding?
Yes most of them are one wire to power the coil for the clutch, and yes they are self grounding.