Picture Request- kind of an odd one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Probably not what your looking for but it's what I got.

You must be registered for see images attach

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
That helps quite a bit, appreciate it. Unfortunately I can't disclose my plans :secret: more pics the better especially from a 3/4 angle

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Glad I could help. I need to look around a little more because I am pretty sure I have some more pictures somewhere.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Glad I could help. I need to look around a little more because I am pretty sure I have some more pictures somewhere.

No need I found this one in Mike's 88-98 album...

What do y'all think? Do it (only after I SAS, this would just be a fab project I'd have on the side) or would the bodylines throw it off to much? Keep in mind these aren't drawn as it'd be built

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I feel that the squareness of our front ends makes it kind of hard to have a bumper with so many different angles in it. But that's just my opinion.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I feel that the squareness of our front ends makes it kind of hard to have a bumper with so many different angles in it. But that's just my opinion.

That doesn't bother me as much as the bumper still has hard lines to it, what kills me its as much as our frame hangs below our body and the bottom of the bumper not being level with the bottom of the body (I could build it like that but I feel it'd be to tall) it would make the grille look crammed. I love the idea of trimming a GMC grille of the negative space and giving it that newer body feel though.

It'd be like the Road Armor bumper but with my twist (I had to draw more angles and lines in the picture to give it definition)
You must be registered for see images

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I just feel like the truck has to have a complete beef look to it to make one of those bumpers work, I do however like the ranch hand full replacements.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I got a couple with bumper on and off from a couple years back, had to replace some stuff.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited: