PIC REQUEST!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Ive been begging my mom to let me make her truck look like that.. She thinks if I took the molding off her truck, the doors will get dinged up from other cars in parking lots hitting them, and she "likes" chrome, so she wont let me get her a colormatched smoothie for christmas, or get her a painted grille.

Here's her truck...

1997 Chevy K1500 ECSB, z71, 14 Bolt SF, 3.73's, 4l60e, 245k miles, True Duals 2.25" with cats, NO X OR H, 18x3.5" Stainless Magnaflow tips beveled edge.

Ive never driven a truck that runs as smooth as this one..

You must be registered for see images

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Your mom is rocking one good looking truck. How does she like the rear window deflectors? I have them but I'm thinking of getting rid of them and going with fronts only.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Ive been begging my mom to let me make her truck look like that.. She thinks if I took the molding off her truck, the doors will get dinged up from other cars in parking lots hitting them, and she "likes" chrome, so she wont let me get her a colormatched smoothie for christmas, or get her a painted grille.

I personally don't like that truck at all, he lives across the street from my girlfriends parents. The truck has a maroon tailgate and it a piece of ****.
Your moms truck on the other hand is very nice.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
rhamill that's badass that your mom rolls a 400 :D That truck is exactly what I want next year for my work truck/ DD but bet I'll still mod the hell out of it. Just no lift. Is that 200,000 miles on the orig motor/trans?