Photoshop my truck for me please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
I want the black on my truck to go 1 maybe 2 inches higher and that indent in the door to be colormatched to the paint. If you could make the black look bedlined somehow in that program that would be cool too... lol And if you could incorperate that red stripe somehow onto the truck again... whether it is above the black or maybe even on that upper bodyline! Thanks guys! Jake

You must be registered for see images attach

Any questions please ask.

Thanks again.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
NO! You have way too clean of a truck to go and start bed lining the damn thing. I will not allow this to happen.

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
If you seen my truck in person you would look at the grey and say damn that's nice... Look at the black and say... Wow that's rocked chipped to already! So the beeline would hold up to the rock chips and is easy to repair

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah theres some chips in it.. but thats what you get when the tires stick out that damn far!

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I've just thought of this now... is there a way you can really go all out with bedliner? You know, like spray it on really thick, sand it smooth(ish) and clear coat it?? I've never used the stuff, so It was just a thought...