Painted my frame and wind shield wiper arms today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
It's amazing how much of a difference painting that frame is! I paint mine twice a year to prevent that ugly. Nice work.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
It's amazing how much of a difference painting that frame is! I paint mine twice a year to prevent that ugly. Nice work.
Yeah it dose make a huge difference! and il have to keep the twice a year thing in mind lol :)

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice job! It's makes sure a big difference with lifted trucks when the frames are painted, I hate seeing a dirty rusty frame.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Nice job! It's makes sure a big difference with lifted trucks when the frames are painted, I hate seeing a dirty rusty frame.
Yeah man I totally agree I hate rusty frames!

Reaction score
hey can you post up a pic of your truck so i cansee what the bmf's look like i have never seen them on an obs and your sig looks sick!

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
I wish that I could do this.. i dont think i'd have a frame left at all by the time i'm down to bare metal. Looks great though!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Looks good man! Thats what i plan on doing to my 92 this winter is sanding and painting the frame. Sure its lowered and no one sees it but when i change oil or have it on the hoist it bugs the crap outta me! Both my trucks could use a lil TLC on the frames

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Looks good man! Thats what i plan on doing to my 92 this winter is sanding and painting the frame. Sure its lowered and no one sees it but when i change oil or have it on the hoist it bugs the crap outta me! Both my trucks could use a lil TLC on the frames
Do it man it will help keep your frame solid for years to come + its the little things that make a truck better in the end.;)