Paint color?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marz831

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Hello all, looking for some touch up paint for my truck. It was originally dark hunt club red but was repainted by a previous owner.

Any guesses as to what color this is?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KyleV

Reaction score
If I had to give it a name, it would probably be "wine something" or "burgundy something." Depending on who painted it, it may not have a specific name. From what I understand, some guys will mix up a color that looks like they're wanting and then go for it. I'm far from an expert, though!

Needs15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you know anybody at a body shop or a paint supplier they may have a color match camera that can take a picture of the paint and possibly get a close match. No guarantee but would be a good starting point.

AshleySellsCars

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What year is your truck? Looks like a 94? I have a 96 paint color book! (I know it has been repainted, but maybe there's a similar GM color you can put a name to)

You must be registered for see images attach

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for an unknown color go to a paint supplier and have them scan it. It will provide you with a blendable match. The name of the color doesn't matter it is the brand code that s important. The photospectrometer will
give you a brand code. the number for the paint manufacturer, not the OEM paint code. It will give you ranked choices of a few colors. It is best to do a proper sprayout of the one you pick and compare it to the truck before painting on the truck. Paint is paint, it doesn't matter if it originally came on a Honda, if it matches use it.