Paint code help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Stripe is most likely the second color in question. Agreed though, have someone look it up. I'm surprised CompNine didn't have the VIN on file, try it again if you can. IIRC I tried looking up a couple VINs that weren't in their system and a few days later they added them.

DieselDetroit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, so I have an idea

Sometimes, the pinstripe has a different color INSIDE the pinstripe. that is ZY3???

If you have a normal pinstripe then it is ZY1, solid color????

EDIT: Here is an example, Green truck (GREEN U), Beige secondary (BEIGE L), Gold pinstripe, and then a third color INSIDE the pinstripe, I bet his RPO codes are straight F***ed

I think your truck had as secondary color inside the pinstripe similar to the one below, but was a solid color instead of a two tone.

EDIT2: I found out there are two types of two tones. The one like the green pickup below, where the secondary section is in the middle and the dominant color is sandwitched on top and and bottom. But there is a second style of two tone where only the bottom has a different color similar to this suburban. I am absolutely confused now......

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: