P0700 and P1100 code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK. So I finally changed out my spider to the new style, and that cured the nasty idle/misfire. Also the P0300 code is gone. But now, I have a P0700 and a P1100 code. It also had a P1345 code which I cleared-but it may come back, we'll see. The P0700 code is a tranny control problem, but no one can tell me what P1100 is. I did a Google search and it seems that these two codes show up together a lot, but no one seems to know what to do to fix it. Truck runs fine, shifts fine. So, any one have experience with this?

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
p1100 is a maf code. which can cause a rough running/weird shifting. Try a better scanner.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The mystery deepens. Yesterday, I went out to head for work at 6:30AM, and it was dead. I didnt have time to play with it, so I jumped in the van and left. So last night when I got home, I popped the hood and twisted the battery terminal and got juice back. It started (still cranked forever), but still didnt sound quite right, so I twisted the dizzy c-clockwise a bit, and it ran fine. Then I noticed the check engine light was off. This morning it started up and I drove it to work (20 miles) and the light never came back on. So, I guess sitting all day erased the code.