ordered new injectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
fiveomotorsport.com has new lucas injectors 299 a set. these are a upgraded design over the leak prone stockers. good deal I think, oem delco replacements from the parts store were 129 each. hope to get them installed in a couple weeks. just thought id pass it along incase anybody was lookin, bruce there seemed pretty knowledgeable. these are for the 96 up vortec 454 and are plug and play.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Cool, Let us know how they are once you get them installed. I have been looking at new injectors for my 97 454. I'm not sure about the rebuilt ones on ebay but I have see the ones from fiveomotorports.

90droptop

Reaction score
I just recently replaced my factory leaking injectors with the five-o motorsports replacement injectors the drive ability has since gone up drastically. as a heads up use extreme caution with the injector connectors and the metal clips that hold the injector to the fuel rail they are fragile, i would also suggest since you are in there to go ahead and replace the fuel pressure regulator