Oklahoma black powder season this weekend!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I'm not from OK but from one black powder hunter to another, I wish you luck!

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

TheClev.z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol thanks!! I would like to get a big buck but if I don't I still have rifle season. With my new .308

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll be out with my bow next season, just got it about a week ago & was not prepared at all to hunt this season when I scored it.

TheClev.z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know someone who has land in Guthrie I have access to so if you're ever down there and get a hair. Hit me up

-it's a beast!!! it's a monster!!!...it's a lifted GMT400!!!

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know someone who has land in Guthrie I have access to so if you're ever down there and get a hair. Hit me up

shoot i used to live a little bit from guthrie when i lived in edmond! got called up for jury duty in guthrie tho...

blownfarmtruck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup im going next weekend. I got my Thompson Center out yesterday to make sure it was still on. My familly just purchased 160 acres in Mulhall and we have been scouting it with great results. We have a couple old timers that are easily 200+Lbs with thick racks. And plenty of Doe. Its going to be a great deer season this years. :)

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Can't wait for rifle season here in a few weeks. Used to bow hunt, but now I never have any time so I sold my bow.

TheClev.z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Worst thing you could hear while aiming at a ten point buck??? Click......... Fml