OK guyshere we go again!!!!1995 454 tbi to carb with heads & cam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cabodiver

Reaction score
ok guys Im going for it. No smog laws in Baja Mexico. Compared to the built 350 I had in my 89 this 454 is a dog. TBI is coming off. Sensors and such are too hard to find and get all syncing right down here anyways. So here we go. I need help in head and cam selection. Idle to 5000 loads of torque needed while still being able to run freeway speeds for my clients back and forth to the airport and still pull the 20,000lb load when loaded(not at freeway speeds, yet haha). I will take the whole computer out. I am buying a trans 4L80e from ckperformance with no auto capability. I will drive it like a standard without a clutch. hence no computer needed. I have 4.88s now and will have the front axle cable disengage shortly. Needs to run on 91 octane and needs to be turn key dependable. Every time. I will replace the rings and main bearings while here and oil pump timing chain, the usual stuff. Cam can be a bit lumpy. I run 4wd probably 5 times a week on the beach. She is my daily driver. So she does go to the cantina on occasion.

in a nut shell all computer stuff gone
No smog requirements
Dependable
torque and a bit of cruising speed wanted
heads cam intake ignition and carb advice wanted
again I am a bit confused on this next question, it gets hot down here, when towing that load she creeps on up there 240f. Bigger radiator? electric fans? What? now is the time..
You must be registered for see images attach