Oh **** not good

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wesbest96

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
after not driving my truck for an entire weekend I decide to go out and play with it a little. I spin the tires you know that kind of stuff and after going not less than 5 miles I come home and park it. I get out and as I am walking away hear a noise. Not a clunking or banging noise or anything. but when i look back its got steam coming off of it like ALOT of steam its been raining here for two nights and its really cold. What the hell did I do.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Not enough coolant? You might just have water and the engine could just be hot and have gotten water on it?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
That could be a number of things. Check your fluids, if they're all good, drive it and see if there's any differences.
-Via Mobile-

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ahhh happened to me ended up being the radiator, where the upper hose connects was leaking, wasnt a bad extreme leak but when i ended up getting the hose off the whole inlet part of the radiator snapped off, check your hoses and radiator first, picked up the radiator for about 80 bucks or so

wesbest96

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well my radiator is cracked but I put bars leak in there and fixed it about a week ago. I am losing coolant but I can't exactly find where.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well my radiator is cracked but I put bars leak in there and fixed it about a week ago. I am losing coolant but I can't exactly find where.

bars leak doesnt work bro i did the same thing used it it helped for a bit then it leaked again trust me get a new radiator, bars leaking it aint gonna fix it.

if you have the lines on the passenger side (trans cooler lines) heres the radiator i bought,

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0073MEJVE/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?tag=5336121856-20