Offroad camping and survival gear ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocket

Reaction score
I was thinking on going on a road trip next year with an off road camper, but I was wondering what everyone thought was the essential items they would bring ? I thought it would be interesting to see what your ideas were of essential items and what you can or can't do without ? Figured what's the use in building an off-road truck if I don't test it out, lol

rocket

Reaction score
If I was staying in Canada I'd agree on packing the rifle, just not sure if I can bring it across the borders, planning on going through the US into South America, I figure if I can ride a motorbike (cruiser) 18,000 km(11,000 miles) in a month last summer I should be able to go further with the truck, lol

rocket

Reaction score
those are cool, but I was thinking of getting this one so I could bring a couple of dirt bikes with me anyone ever use one of these before ?, are they any good ?
You must be registered for see images attach
supposedly it has a king size bed in it

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
It all depends on where u want to go. Hot,cold,wayoutback,or just down the rd. Campin out of yer truck iz not that complicated. Map, Food, water, pistola, knives, Flashlites, cooler, Firstaid, small camp stove, Sleepinbag-(temp specific), tarp/rain gear, bugjuice/netting, Shovel, axe, multitool, tp, $hittinstool(mandatory), Tool kit, ducktape, bailin wire(mandatory). Beer, nekid woman(optional).

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
those are cool, but I was thinking of getting this one so I could bring a couple of dirt bikes with me anyone ever use one of these before ?, are they any good ?
You must be registered for see images attach
supposedly it has a king size bed in it

What is the website for those. Those are better than the campa

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
It appears to be a modified pop-up. Like sumbodyz custom job. I've never used a pop-up, but I would bet they'd be the best bang fer the buck. super lightweight too.