Now that shes done, some pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I havent cleaned it up yet, but I have it together and technically driveable. I am having tranny issues, but oh well. Here are some quick pics.

both gmt400's together and the horse trailer in the background:
You must be registered for see images attach

whats different here?

notice this picture and the one above have the jug of ATF next to the passenger tire

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yup, bought it in pieces

The bowtie on the grill was cracked and upside down.... anyone notice my fix for it?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I knew I had seen this before it was on here. I replied to this in the reklessracing forum.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! I've turned my eyes to two weak spots in these trucks, the tranny and ifs. I'm debating a 4L80 swap as sell as a set of dana 60's. Who knows. I have a fuel pump and some clean up on the truck to get done. I want to blast the frame and undercarriage with the power washer and then get her oiled in preperation for winter. I might get ballsy and rip the bed off to do the pump and then paint the frame and such before getting her oiled. IDK. I dont want to oil a 10 bolt just to drop a 14 bolt in.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
been there done that, just got my bed back on after taking it off to do cab corners, then clean and paint the frame and bed floor bottom, underside.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah, gonna be the hardest four bolt job around though. I'm gonna have to get it off by myself without my engine crane