not mine, but it's an awesome truck that somebody needs to buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yah I was also wondering why he did that and its not even a good deal haha i could understand if it was

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Did nobody read the description? :gr_grin:

6.0 LQ9 and T56, Centerlines widened to 11" in the rear, AGR steering box, ES polygraphite, yada yada yada yada.

How much are all those parts and labor worth to y'all? 8K seems like he's giving it away, to me.

Richard

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Did nobody read the description? :gr_grin:

6.0 LQ9 and T56, Centerlines widened to 11" in the rear, AGR steering box, ES polygraphite, yada yada yada yada.

How much are all those parts and labor worth to y'all? 8K seems like he's giving it away, to me.

Richard

Nope, won't open on my tablet. All I got was the opening page : truck, gray, manual, 2 WD, etc and the pictures.

Sadly, You never get out of a modified vehicle what you put into it.

That one would have to go to just the right buyer, otherwise its still just a nice looking lowered 2wd truck to the majority of people.

Albeit one with a decent bite...

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You're right about that but you also would be hard pressed to build it for 8K, so he's not trying to get out of it what he has in it, unless he got the engine and transmission for half price. :gr_grin: So if you wanted all those things in there (and many people do) you'd be money ahead to buy that truck if it's in good shape. And it appears to be in good shape. Hell the leather seats have even been redone.

Richard

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score
I like it.
It's something I would do.
I think the price is reasonable for what's been done, but I would offer $6000, maybe even $5500, and see where it goes from there.
Very temping for me, but I have a GTO to finish before I buy another toy.
Besides, I'm not sure if that truck will pass Colorado E-test.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Didn't want to say anything while it was "in progress" but I will put my money where my mouth (keyboard) is, I contacted the guy and was trying to set up buying the truck. Problem is he's over 700 miles from me, but no big deal, I've actually traveled from TX to GA to buy 2 other cars and drove 'em back. Couldn't make the trip until NEXT Tuesday though and he sold the truck this past Tuesday, so I missed out.

He had sent me a link to a whole whack of high res pics and the truck is nice. Someone got a good deal on a truck that had a lot of good work put into it.

Richard