Not able to see text/images in the text editor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just a few of us, or everyone has this problem. But I know a few other members have said their's is the same way.

It's been like this since I've been on the site.

If it helps, I'm using Google Chrome.

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Same here on IE.. Just gotta mouse over em to find out what they are.

I realize you can just mouse over them. What do you think I've been doing for the almost 3 years I've been on the forum?

The point of this thread was to alert Shaggy and Mike of the problem so hopefully they can fix it. There are a lot of other members and newer members that get confused by it all the time.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I too have this problem, im running IE8 with Vista if that matters. However I only began encountering the problem when they did the forum update 6? or so months ago. My "settings" button on the top right corner also disappeared. Neither is a big deal, but if it where easy to fix that would be nice :)

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Hmmm, I still have the settings button.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm using the "DarkVision" Skin, Thats where the settings button problem is coming from I think

Snotrocket

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's because of the skin being used on the site. I believe it's a 3rd party skin and has a few problems with it.

When entering your username and password the text in those boxes disappears as well.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I believe it was a conflict between vbulletin and the newest forum theme/template. Last I heard it was being worked on, but that was a long time ago, so it would be nice to have it fixed once and for all.