Not able to see text/images in the text editor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
It's because of the skin being used on the site. I believe it's a 3rd party skin and has a few problems with it.

When entering your username and password the text in those boxes disappears as well.

Yep, I actually forgot about it doing that also. I used to have problems with it all the time. Now I just have it set to automatically log in so I completely forgot about that.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Took me a while to figure out the login problem, well for me, id log in and it woudl still show as "not logged in" but all i have to do is refresh the page. But even, sometimes when i write my password, it doesnt have the cercles, but it would show my pass... luckily no one was beside me...

hiredgun8

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I realize you can just mouse over them. What do you think I've been doing for the almost 3 years I've been on the forum?

The point of this thread was to alert Shaggy and Mike of the problem so hopefully they can fix it. There are a lot of other members and newer members that get confused by it all the time.

I wasn't trying to be a smart ass. I was merely stating that was how I figure out whats what

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to come off as pissy in that post either. Sorry about the confusion.

I need to use more emotions in my posts. :kiss:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I posted about this in another thread. Its when I updated to a newer version on vb when it became an issue. Its a vb version/skin issue where this skin doesn't work well with this vb version. I need to get a new skin made up to have it work.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I posted about this in another thread. Its when I updated to a newer version on vb when it became an issue. Its a vb version/skin issue where this skin doesn't work well with this vb version. I need to get a new skin made up to have it work.

Sorry Shaggy, what did you say? I was distracted by your sig and the number of forums you're a part of. :jawdrop:

Do you even know what free time is any more? :rofl: Thanks for all you do here, man. You might not hear it often, but this forum is excellent!!!

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I believe it was a conflict between vbulletin and the newest forum theme/template. Last I heard it was being worked on, but that was a long time ago, so it would be nice to have it fixed once and for all.

Man I'm good haha