Not a truck. But an 06 R6 Raven.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, as most of you know I traded ********* for this bike, As of today I ordered new mirrors, and a new yoshi exhaust. It could use a rear tire and tighten the chain up a little. I'll keep posted on what I'm doing to it.

You must be registered for see images attach

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Hold on. You traded your moded truck for a bike.....that needs work.......are you nuts?

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I honestly like it. Mom wouldn't get me a bike for my first vehicle for fear i would kill myself. If she saw how i ride the 125R, she'd ****.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
i love your bike. yeah im going to need you to just go ahead and drop it off at my house... yeah

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I dunno. It's worth more money wise than my truck was. It doesn't need the whole front end replaced... It's way more fun, gets WAY better fuel mileage, and only cost's $12 to fill with premium. I get way more compliments on it, it turns way more heads, and I love bikes. Plus, red and black is the coolest color combo ever.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Nice bike for sure. I bet insurance for it is more than your truck was!!!