No rear left signal or brake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Purefection

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The left signal is hyper flashing. I've tried multiple bulbs, checked any fuses. I've got no rear left brake light or signal light. Running lights and reverse lights work fine. Thinking I need a new tail light assembly? I think the socket might be toast, looks kind of Burnt and has stuff in it that looks like ear wax Lol. I think it's the yellow plastic melted intense socket.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
The left signal is hyper flashing. I've tried multiple bulbs, checked any fuses. I've got no rear left brake light or signal light. Running lights and reverse lights work fine. Thinking I need a new tail light assembly? I think the socket might be toast, looks kind of Burnt and has stuff in it that looks like ear wax Lol. I think it's the yellow plastic melted intense socket.

Try spraying electrical contact cleaner in it and clean the wax out it worked for me