NO PICS,,,NEVER HAPPENED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All I get from that statement is a bus with a diesel in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
When I worked at Cummins Rocky Mtn I worked on a ton of buses. I was their "CoachCare Department" guy. I loved it, though. I've always been oddly obsessed with bus's, motorhomes and coaches.

I went to school to be a mechanic... But I grew up around woodworking, construction and remodeling so that's in my blood and I still love doing it. I've done a ton of remodeling growing up and when I worked for a Featherlite dealership I did a ton of interior work on living quarters.
This past year I finally got to do one of my own. :) This is my 2011 Featherlite Gooseneck. It started out as a bare shell and is finally complete with the exception of a couple odds & ends, and whatever else I think up to do to it... I built everything from scratch - mostly from rough cut cedar, birch paneling and some 1x.
You must be registered for see images attach

The led's underneath were a strip that I took out of the room in the front and mounted underneath on a switch.

I put down laminate flooring and built all the cabinet doors from scratch. I installed a 3-way refrigerator, fresh water tank, sink, exterior shower, stereo, and a ton of led lights.

Here is the door for the exterior shower and water fill for the 15gal fresh water tank built into the cabinets.
Here is the nose of it... I put a 6x9 on either side and on the outside mounted 2 6.5" exterior speakers. In the cabinet I mounted a cheap single din dvd unit I got from walmart so I plug my tv into it when I get around to buying one and I'll have surround sound through the stereo. I plan on mounting an AUX plug around the counter somewhere and maybe on the exterior of the trailer by the door.

Not good pictures... But I covered the walls on both sides of the nose and 36" up from the floor with "leather" material I got at Hobby Lobby and used Texas star push pins for everything.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
A buddy of mine bid $600 on a '66 TDH-3501 a few years ago... And won it. The next week we loaded up and drove to Great Falls, MT. Once we got there he THEN told me that it hadn't been moved in 9 years. I got it going that night and the next day started the drive back to Kentucky. Drove this ***** all 1,800 miles in 3 days with only a few blown tires and a radiator shroud made of Bud Light boxes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXeKgy8oKXs&list=UUtIrSWnH8rVvfgVgOeCcuBA

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

A couple of custom countertops we made and installed today. Notice how we took the time to make all the veins flow through the tops and splash.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
More funds :rocking:

Trying to get the laptop to talk to an Allison

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score

S10 blazer on 40's...

Crappy pic, But S10 blazer on 40s MOVES!!!!