NO OTHER TRANSPORTATION PLZ HELP!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdmdrew

Reaction score
Guys got a question my friend has a 94 silverado 5.7 as well would the parts fit mainly the ecu is what I wanna know.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
i should just buy the distrubutor for 100 bucks

This is the EXACT same scenario as I had.
I was driving to the junk yard and all of the sudden it started running like crap.
Not only was my distributor wall cracked (plastic bodied, cap lifted) but the (dist.) drive gear was stripped.

An aluminum bodied MSD StreetFire distributor cured that.

-Truckin-

ChevyNeck1988

Reaction score
TPS sounds like a good start also check for arc jumpers ie debris in cap to redistribute spark to the wrong wire at the wrong time . another is the cone of your tbi injector . if your cat is stopped sometimes they will act like that as well good luck man .

jdmdrew

Reaction score
I'm gonna try the cap and rotor still waiting for the distributor. also have no cat so that's out of the question. I know it could go bad but tps is like 3 months old.

jdmdrew

Reaction score
omg iits fixed yay ha ha. so happy thank you guys for all the help seriously. it was the coil i had bought a aftermarket msd coil it lasted 3 months lt does have a warranty so i switched it and it works great. but i moved the disributor timing around. i have the jet stage 2 chip what timing should i set it at? again thank you all