Newby with an Oldie but Goodie.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Howdy all, Picked up my 1995 GMC June 1st from a Co Worker. Like I said, older but still running strong with original motor and everything stock... At least until I got into her. My $1500 purchase has quickly added up to $4800 total spend including purchase price and the accessories, maintenance, and repairs I needed to do.

The truck was in a front end collision about a year ago, but the guy's son is a Mechanic and fixed the truck expecting to keep it himself. So it's pretty good, but the Grill is a Silverado Grill with a GMC Logo screwed over the Bow Tie!? 3 Different mechanics said I got her for a steal and one even offered me to buy it on the spot.

New Rims + Tires Ultra "Drifter" Rims 17" and Nitto Terra Grapplers that fill the wheel wells.

Magnaflow h Pipe Exhaust

Reese Class III Hitch.

All Maintenance brought up to par, and a few minor things fixed like front arms for the tires.

Do most of upgrades myself, like the Hitch, and going to do the grill and other stuff on my own. Not my first project vehicle, and I did go to 2 classes on Automotive Emissions Controls and tune up. So I do know enough about vehicles to do the minor stuff.

Sitting on a lot of parts to put one once I can afford the paint job. New Chrome Grill *Actual GMC this time* - Chrome Door + Tailgate handles that only cover the grab part not the surround *To match black and chrome tires* Smoke LED Tail lights and 3rd break light - Bed Rail Caps jet black to be put on - And not sure what else I'm going to order.

Anyways that's it from me for now. Have the Wiper Arms hanging on the cloths line outside painted black again and going to paint the door handles once I start vacation... TOMORROW. Peace out.

Reaction score
Not sure how to Upload them in the thread without them being online. Their on my hard drive at the moment. Thanks for the welcomes, planning on sticking around for a while.