New truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I picked up the new trailer hauler today. Shes a 2006 2500HD, 6L with about 175,000Km. I love it, so much room, so much power, Im so happy with the purchase, cant wait to hook it to the trailer to see how it pulls. The old GMT400 is going bye bye on thursday....gonna miss the old beater.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice buy man!! Looks like a clean truck from the pictures!! Although i do think you need some bigger tires to fill the wheel wells a little more on that HD :cheers:

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good! i agree does need some bigger tires. at least some 265/75 or 285/75

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Next tires are gonna be some 285/75-16 Goodyear Duratracs and Im going to level the front end. Thanks man, I love it, the rear seat is great!!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Congrats, although I will have to say that the gmt400 crew cabs have more room than a 800 crew cab.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really, the back seat in this thing is more than big enough than our needs. The Dodge mega crew is ridiculous.....but did not ever want to have to look at a Dodge interior every day.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The Dodge mega crew is ridiculous.....but did not ever want to have to look at a Dodge interior every day.

Yes, ridiculously out of proportion in my opinion!

The 285's will really add some more beef i think!!

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The truck wont need tire till next summer, at least, but if the little lady isnt watching the purse string for even a second, some 285s are going on there :D LOL

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice truck man, i do agree with the nbs not having as much room, they seem to be smaller inside, and i dont see why you wouldnt want the dodge, they have a lot more room

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont see why you wouldnt want the dodge, they have a lot more room

:lol: Well for one it's a mopar, Have you seen the mega cab dodges from the outside? lol They look WAY out of proportion in my opinion. Years ago, the only extended cabs there where, where built for the the railroad, city etc. And now dodge has a 4 door extended cab. I'm sorry I've just never been impressed with mopar trucks lol