New truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good looking rig, I really, REALLY like the Denali/Esky clip on 400s. My only suggestion is to have the bumper narrowed a bit to fit the lines of the truck better, seems to me as it is a tad wide.

Thank's man, yeah the bumper's are too wide even the original bumper escalade is too wide I think.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Id drive it, but lets face it boys we all know it would look best in MY driveway beside the yukon :p

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I thought I would bring this back from the dead, a couple of updates soon, I am going to install some AVS under bed notch's and get it lowered a little more, it's just not low enough yet, and I am going to swap to the 03 up GMC front bumper with driving light's like RAGMC has I love that look.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WTF! Man I've seen you post a lot with that perfect crew cab you already had. Don't know why but I was just under the impression you wouldn't be selling it? The new truck is :drool: and black equals more :drool: Not really sure how I feel about the newer front end. I personally think it would look way better with the 95-99 grille colormatched w/ billet grille/bowtie.

I'm definitely a big fan of the NBS rear bumper though! If you get time, PM me or whatever and let me know how the NBS rear bumper mounts up? Any crazy modification that you can see? I'm sure it was already on there but anyway, looking to do a smoothie front and nbs rear. NICE FIND! Bout to do some staring haha

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank's guy's and no I definitly didn't sell my other crew cab this one is just my daily driver, and the rear bumper is just bolted on using the nbs bumper bracket's, look's factory. I like the chevy /gmc front end too, and since I now have 2 truck's in the yard with escalade front clip's, I definitly will be keeping the rest chevy.