"new" truck but it's not a GMT400

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
But it is a Chevy! Traded my daily 07 Impala LT (rebulit title) for this today, 2002 2wd. I plan on finding some factory tail lights and losing the chrome fender trim. Overall a clean low miles truck :boti: Oh and I still have my 93 Sport it aint going any where it's part of the family!

You must be registered for see images attach

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice score! That 2 tone looks good, and definately agree on the tails. Some stock fender flares colormatched pewter might also look good if the paint is all scratched under the chrome trim.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I love nbs's, I also love that color combo.

Nice ride! Starting to like NBS trucks more and more. My uncle's '05 GMC is gorgeous.

That's funny I have one for sale and think I will be in Weslaco in a couple of weeks.

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice score! That 2 tone looks good, and definately agree on the tails. Some stock fender flares colormatched pewter might also look good if the paint is all scratched under the chrome trim.

That an Idea I hadn't thought of hmmmmm off to look for OEM flares......stay tuned

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice big mac now post some pics of the obs havent seen any for a while

Dont have new pics really other than these