New to GMT400 trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I got mine for 2k. And it had almost identical issues from the tailgate to the locks and even both window regulators. The blower motor resistor was out, only worked in high, and none of the vents worked. Weakly blew from them all. Very weakly. Fixed what I could fast and was like meh, vents I can make it through winter. And went right for the motor swap. Was it a mistake. Maybe. Is it cold yes. But it's just enough to keep the window clear and the bite away. But. I won't be that naive again. I'm tearing the whole dash apart and re sealing. I named her queen glizzabeth. Because she's lizard green like the queen (before someone forgot to turn on her heat lamp and she passed i named her
You must be registered for see images attach
) and because she's a glizzy. A hot dog of a runner. And she demands tax and cash. A ruthless monarch. Frame rails not so rusty. Rockers and quarters good too. Couple dents and a banged up bed rail because she's a work truck too. Front end is trash. But not bad for Alaska. This place is where chevys go to pasture. Wood hauling and rotten. I welded up that rack from a 2012 dodge. Chopped it to size and used the scrap for bracing. And some old high pressure flange gaskets as anchoring spots I fished from a metal dumpster on a platform.