New truck and new member from DE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
sorta, lol. lt1/t56

You must be registered for see images attach

Nice, the way you have this setup is close to how I want mine to look but mine is longbed, also after I get my 4x4 where I want it I'm going to build a 350 for it and want to supercharge it

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck, thank god you god rid of the old man accesories. What a wicked deal for $1500. Your S10 is awesome, that drivetrain is sick!!!
Yea I couldnt have ppl see me with them mounted, lol. The guy was like ''why did you take them off? ....They set it apart from the rest of them''. I just lol'd haha.
Welcome to the forum and nice whips!
Thank you man! I wish I could get my fsc to look like yours with the stance and wheel/tire combo. Yours looks damn good!

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well got my first step to lifting the truck. I picked up a barely used 3 inch body lift WITH rear bumper brackets for 100 bucks. I am hoping to put the lift on by the end of the month if possible. And I have chnged my mind, I am now going to go with 35x12.50s just depending on what deal I can get onthe rim size. Ideally, I'd like to do 18s than 17s than 16s and finally 15s but we will see what deal I can find.

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice find on the BL!

Im hoping everything is there. Its a bucket full of bolts and such and I found hopefully what is the steering extension. Its only like 2-3 inches long piece that seems to be it. Kid seemed kinda dumb when he asked what size tire I wanted to run. I told him 35s and he said to stay with my stock 3.42s b/c it will be bettre on gas. I told him I have read to ATLEAST do 4.10s but 4.56s are the norm, and he was like ''nah man, if you do gears it will kill your mpgs''.