New to site.9 " lift and 38's Need some ideas on what to do next

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
if you tow often, no tint

How is towing with tint any different from normal driving with tint? I took the tint off of my 98 when I got tired of getting pulled over(never been pulled for tint though) and that lasted about a week before I put 5% right back on, without tint I hate driving.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How is towing with tint any different from normal driving with tint? I took the tint off of my 98 when I got tired of getting pulled over(never been pulled for tint though) and that lasted about a week before I put 5% right back on, without tint I hate driving.

back a trailer up with tinted windows..... mirrors become useless because trailer lights are bright enough to light stuff up. Unless you want to have the windows down, which sucks balls when taking the sleds up north for a weekend or so and the wind is blowing like crazy through the wind tunnel you just created.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i love my tint, the wifes car has .43 percent and 30 on the windshield, its like a friggin bat cave. But I took one drive with a trailer in her truck before I decided i wasnt tinting my truck.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
back a trailer up with tinted windows..... mirrors become useless because trailer lights are bright enough to light stuff up. Unless you want to have the windows down, which sucks balls when taking the sleds up north for a weekend or so and the wind is blowing like crazy through the wind tunnel you just created.

I tow with tint not very often but I still tow occasionally and I will take having to roll the windows down over not having tint. **** I have to roll the windows down when I am turning onto unfamiliar streets at night to make sure I am not gonna run over someone or something. I also have to roll them down to back into a parking spot at night. I see it as the lesser of the two evils.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
lol You have to be clearer around my dumbass, anyways back on topic...

You could always debadge and strip the pinstripe.